When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Little Colson

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
=/>1950. The bike looks bone stock, and that brake arm didn't come out until the 1950 model year from what I've seen.

Well that would explain why my serial number is so much higher than Mike's. Anyone know if Colson serials were sequential for all models?

Thanks rustjunkie. I seem that have a gift for buying early bikes that aren't all that early. I wonder if the head badge is wrong then.

Well that would explain why my serial number is so much higher than Mike's. Anyone know if Colson serials were sequential for all models?

Thanks rustjunkie. I seem that have a gift for buying early bikes that aren't all that early. I wonder if the head badge is wrong then.
Nah, like Scott(Rustjunkie) said, it looks pretty legit & untouched. Nice lil bike there. What are your plans? Display or a gift for what's gonna be the coolest lil kid on the block?:sunglasses:

Nah, like Scott(Rustjunkie) said, it looks pretty legit & untouched. Nice lil bike there. What are your plans? Display or a gift for what's gonna be the coolest lil kid on the block?:sunglasses:

Mike, I'm just going to knock the grime off and display it in the house. I'll post a pic when I find a spot for it. Do you have any idea whether that badge is too early for the bike? It's held in place by screws.

Mike, I'm just going to knock the grime off and display it in the house. I'll post a pic when I find a spot for it. Do you have any idea whether that badge is too early for the bike? It's held in place by screws.
I bet its orig. Colson usually used screws, but I'm not familiar with their juvenile line.

Cute! Postwar rear dropouts. Compare to Mike's rear prewar dropouts.

Thanks, Dave. Here's where it ended up...

IMG_5930.JPG

Back