When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dudley Mass. Bike SWAP MEET & VINTAGE ANTIQUE Bicycle Show

-
Is that a Side Car????Oh Yeah...any chance of seeing more of this bike with side car???
sidecar allamerican.jpg

I purchased the reproduction Pal-Car side car from Mr.McCasky :sunglasses:

I cant find it but I believe a member posted one of these a while back,as a new find and was asking questions about it.had the shifter in the tank!

Hey all, not that I don't spend enough money on all my hobbies and I know we just had Dudley....are there any other Swaps in the area? I know there used to be one in Munson Ma. but haven't seen that one in a few years. Copek is in NY and that only an hr. plus away (never been but plan on it next time). Anything else???

Hey all, not that I don't spend enough money on all my hobbies and I know we just had Dudley....are there any other Swaps in the area? I know there used to be one in Munson Ma. but haven't seen that one in a few years. Copek is in NY and that only an hr. plus away (never been but plan on it next time). Anything else???

Nothing that I am aware of. I've often thought of trying my hand at putting one on in Westfield Mass but not sure if there would be enough interest to make it work.

Nothing that I am aware of. I've often thought of trying my hand at putting one on in Westfield Mass but not sure if there would be enough interest to make it work.
I would attend that for sure....it's in my backyard.....I could buy stuff, take it home and come back for a second load

It might be something to look into then. We have the Columbia Green-way Rail Trail that runs right by the Columbia factory for a place to ride from the show.

Back