When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

jc higgins project

-
added the jewels

IMAG0051_zps6drsxqzk-1.jpg

Last edited:
my dream Bike! decide to sell? :) hey i'm working on a few and i need chrome ddone.. where did you get your parts chromed? thanks!

my dream Bike! decide to sell? :) hey i'm working on a few and i need chrome ddone.. where did you get your parts chromed? thanks!

got my chrome done at the chrome shop,in rock island illinoise. he is very busy and not cheap,cost about 500.00 dollars for my project but the work is good.

Love the finished product. The girls skirt guards really add something to it.
love that your little one is "helping", too.
This is one of my girls with one of her projects. She took it apart, cleaned, polished, and regreased everything herself, with just a little guidance from me.
Took 2nd place in the youth class at this show. she got beat by a older girl who showed a complete custom that her daddy built and she "helped" assemble.

kayleigh with bantam.jpg

Back