When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Elgin Bluebird for trade on Seattle CL

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
@Johnzachow I'm glad you asked him his price, I was considering doing the same. As I said earlier, I hate playing the guessing game with anyone. To me making a deal on a bike is as much about interacting with a nice, honest, straightforward person who lays their cards on the table as it is about getting the object you want. I just get the sense it might take a fair amount of work striking a deal with this man.
I'm sure he is Looking for a kings ransom for this bird. I whole heartedly agree if you own the machine put a price on it. If you want a bidding war put it on epay. I hope it goes to a caber and I hope it's a fair deal.

Yea me too. But it reality - what would be a fair price?
C'mon Ed if you've seen seven or eight of these sell at MLC what do you think its worth? From what people have said this one has been there a while so I'm guessing some there have been some legitimate offers. V/r Shawn

Back