When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Elgin Bluebird for trade on Seattle CL

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
C'mon Ed if you've seen seven or eight of these sell at MLC what do you think its worth? From what people have said this one has been there a while so I'm guessing some there have been some legitimate offers. V/r Shawn

I want to hear what other people think it's worth.

So what would be a fair price to pay for this?

from my very MINIMAL knowledge of these bikes [ reading Cabe posts and refurbs ] i think it looks like one of the better "starter" bikes to refurb compared to the basket cases which have been brought back to life. I dont see too much to reweld etc and all that surface rust would come off. I would start the offer at 5k, but i think it looks like an 8-10k bike from the prices i have been seeing

The Guy is Fishing for a Lottery Grand Price!!!!
I'm Very Sure that He Has Had Some Great Trades and Cash Offers!!!
Bike is Worth What Anyone is Willing to Pay!!!! $20,000????

He's Just Playing!!!:cool:

These bikes will be very rare in a few more years , this bike s better than money in thebank, who cares if the owner is playing , , , it is not the 1st time a joker from the CABE played games or tried to fool someone, if I had 7, 000 usd , I would be playing the game,. All of these rare bikes are better than money in the bank, I do not feel very good , if you do not hear from me for awhile , please get in touch with my family, and buy some of the bikes, my relatives wil appreciate all the help , there are bikes not ever seen or offered for sale. All have prices, thanks for any help , wpb

These bikes will be very rare in a few more years , this bike s better than money in thebank, who cares if the owner is playing , , , it is not the 1st time a joker from the CABE played games or tried to fool someone, if I had 7, 000 usd , I would be playing the game,. All of these rare bikes are better than money in the bank, I do not feel very good , if you do not hear from me for awhile , please get in touch with my family, and buy some of the bikes, my relatives wil appreciate all the help , there are bikes not ever seen or offered for sale. All have prices, thanks for any help , wpb

Walter, Sorry to hear you don't feel well. I hope everything is OK. Your friend, Catfish

Get well soon.

Back