When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Help me name the Schwinn head badge book I'm writing!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
"Identity Crisis, Namely, Schwinn's
A Pictorial Global Badge Compilation"

"An Identity Crisis; Schwinn
A Pictorial Global Badge Compilation"

Last edited:
What ever you do, don't just make it a picture book of Barry's badge collection.
Try to research and discuss each and every badge and the symbolism of the imagery and the retailers that they were specially made for.
You've got your work cut out for you, so don't get all cheesy and try to rush this project.
Talk to the people that know this "@&" and make it outstanding, or don't do it at all.
A half ass headbadge book will end up just being that.
I wish you all the best in your efforts, and am looking forward to seeing what you come up with, no matter what you call it.
Good luck on your endeavor.

What ever you do, don't just make it a picture book of Barry's badge collection.
Try to research and discuss each and every badge and the symbolism of the imagery and the retailers that they were specially made for.
You've got your work cut out for you, so don't get all cheesy and try to rush this project.
Talk to the people that know this "@&" and make it outstanding, or don't do it at all.
I wish you all the best in your efforts, and am looking forward to seeing what you come up with, no matter what you call it.
x 2! I still believe you are over-thinking the name thing. As I originally suggested 'Schwinn Head Badges' pretty much says it all. V/r Shawn

I had to take time out for firewood cutting, but was up to 252 pages and started doing the editing before that.
September 13th is my thumb fusing operation and then I will get back to the book.
Then I need to figure out how to have it published etc. Barry

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk

I published a book in Amazon once, it's an e-book and pretty much you publish it yourself. It's easy and fast, and you can earn some royalties too.
They will also allow you to publish it on paper, but I don't know that process. You might want to check their website for more info, Here's the Link.
https://kdp.amazon.com/en_US/

Thanks! I've spent several years trying to find as much about each badge and the Company that sold the bikes. I think everyone will like what I've come up with. Barry

Back