When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Vintage Shelby Rollfast art deco STREAMLINED train light balloon tire bicycle Delta type made in U.S

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Nashman

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-5...0001&campid=5335809022&icep_item=132324805330

Vintage Shelby Rollfast art deco STREAMLINED train light balloon tire bicycle
Delta type made in U.S.A.

Please view the attached links ( above) and feel free to bid on my auctions.

I’ve come to realize that my stuff for sale doesn’t really have an active market on the CABE ( rarely sells), mainly because of the high cost of shipping from Canada. It’s actually equally as high shipping to me from the U.S.A. (those that have shipped to me can vouch for that!!)

My bicycle projects get pretty expensive with the shipping costs/price of parts. Also, the Canadian dollar is only worth about .67- .70 cents to the U.S. dollar. Ouch!!!

Buying is crazy expensive for me, and when the cash flow (always) gets low, I must sell. Luckily I sell in U.S. dollars ( Ebay/Cabe) so I sometimes do ok on selling end, but usually I buy HIGH, and sell LOW….Dang…Oh well.

I love the CABE, and am having fun, so that’s what counts.

Please view the attached links and feel free to bid on my auctions. NO RESERVE, start at $9.99, may go CHEAP. NOTE the high shipping cost and factor that in if you care to bid. Thanks, Bob

P1010010.JPG

P1010006.JPG

P1010009.JPG

P1010011.JPG

P1010016.JPG

P1010018.JPG

P1010019.JPG

P1010020.JPG

P1010021.JPG

P1010022.JPG

P1010024.JPG

P1010026.JPG

Lol and more lol...if you are upset about difference betwen your dollar versus the US dollar imagin my situation....

17,8 pesos is a dollar ...

I earn 300 pesos per day...around 18 dollars per dayyyyyy....thats really sad but is the true in mexico....lol but i love bikes so much and i have gotten some goodies saving money hardlly really hardlly....

Be happy my friend...there are many tooo many people that are worts than we...

God bless you amigo

Bob, it happens to me some times too, I earn a couple of bucks in one sale, I lost a couple in other. That's all right, as you say I'm not in this to make money, but to buy and sell what I want while having fun and I'm getting to know more people in this hobby. I've made a couple of friends here and that's what counts at the end.

Bob, it happens to me some times too, I earn a couple of bucks in one sale, I lost a couple in other. That's all right, as you say I'm not in this to make money, but to buy and sell what I want while having fun and I'm getting to know more people in this hobby. I've made a couple of friends here and that's what counts at the end.
Right on Nelson. I hope you are escaping the Tornado devastation?

We barely escaped Bob, a huge tree fell a couple of feed away from my house. Damn Irma!
Wow, Are you safe now? I thought of you 1st when I heard about Irma. We get nothing like that here, but we've had a couple near misses with trees though!! ( rented cabin, then out house)

tree.JPG

P1010004.JPG

P1010006.JPG

Ufff that was close.
Yeah thanks Bob, we're Ok now. I have no phone service and there's no gasoline in the city but we're safe. We're starting to clean the mess and repairing the broken fences. Lots of work to do.
Hey what's you ebay user name? I can't remember.

While we bicker over a $100 light, and losing a few bucks, people in Texas and Florida have nowhere to live.

Back