When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Now Sold - Cool Elgin thingamajig

-
I wasn't sure if it was bluebird or not, I was asking more than telling. Should have been more clear.
So do these look similar to the BB? I guess it's a different mounting on a fender.
Thanks, JKent

I wasn't sure if it was bluebird or not, I was asking more than telling. Should have been more clear.
So do these look similar to the BB? I guess it's a different mounting on a fender.
Thanks, JKent
Mounts on the handlebar stem. I had to do a little adapting for this stem though. V/r Shawn

DSC_1178 - Copy.JPG

DSC_1174 - Copy.JPG

When I tell a seller I'll take it normally the next email they see is the PP notification that they have money. I don't know about the rest of you but when someone consistently backs out of deals then that is a person I will not deal with. V/r Shawn

I
When I tell a seller I'll take it normally the next email they see is the PP notification that they have money. I don't know about the rest of you but when someone consistently backs out of deals then that is a person I will not deal with. V/r Shawn
I understand your frustration, but I personally do not think the solution is to vilify fellow Cabers when something does not work out for you. I find it offensive to see your posts explicitly pointing out members that you have had sales issues with and essentially condemning them. It can suck sometimes when a deal falls through here on the Cabe, and I hear your frustration, but people are human, we make mistakes, we misinterpret others intentions, etc. Why put them on your poop list out in the public domain for all of us fellow members to see? Please accept that I don't say these words easily, but with much trepidation my friend, but lately you have done this on numerous occasions and I think it stinks for the folks on the other side.
Let's be gentle when we can, Gregory

I

I understand your frustration, but I personally do not think the solution is to vilify fellow Cabers when something does not work out for you. I find it offensive to see your posts explicitly pointing out members that you have had sales issues with and essentially condemning them. It can suck sometimes when a deal falls through here on the Cabe, and I hear your frustration, but people are human, we make mistakes, we misinterpret others intentions, etc. Why put them on your &#!^ list out in the public domain for all of us fellow members to see? Please accept that I don't say these words easily, but with much trepidation my friend, but lately you have done this on numerous occasions and I think it stinks for the folks on the other side.
Let's be gentle when we can, Gregory

Calling someone out is the only form of feedback we have here on the CABE. I would like to know if someone is straight up or not as I'm sure a lot of others are. Airflo11 can easily chime in here and explain what happened here as well as the previous case. The way I'm reading both of the instances he was involved in he made a verbal commitment then backed out. What do we have to go on here besides being good with our word? V/r Shawn

Back