When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Vintage Shelby Rollfast art deco STREAMLINED train light balloon tire bicycle Delta type made in U.S

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
While we bicker over a $100 light, and losing a few bucks, people in Texas and Florida have nowhere to live.
I agree. My heart goes out to these people. I have to keep living as well, and that includes selling things to pay my bills. At the end of the day, possessions ( hobby stuff) means nothing if you lose the essentials to live and have no love or health in your life. Amen Brother.

Ufff that was close.
Yeah thanks Bob, we're Ok now. I have no phone service and there's no gasoline in the city but we're safe. We're starting to clean the mess and repairing the broken fences. Lots of work to do.
Hey what's you ebay user name? I can't remember.

Hey Nelson, nsuser is my Ebay name. Thanks Ford Mike. I'm glad you are safe Nelson. Mother nature is one scary gal. All the best my friend/keep in touch. Bob

Lol and more lol...if you are upset about difference betwen your dollar versus the US dollar imagin my situation....

17,8 pesos is a dollar ...

I earn 300 pesos per day...around 18 dollars per dayyyyyy....thats really sad but is the true in mexico....lol but i love bikes so much and i have gotten some goodies saving money hardlly really hardlly....

Be happy my friend...there are many tooo many people that are worts than we...

God bless you amigo
A dollar here in the Philippines is 51 pesos

Back