When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

First annual bike show and swap meet at Ace Speedway in North Carolina on October 21st!

-
Hey Todd, just now seeing your post. YOU:worried:, Mr. No-Show:disrelieved:, calling ME out? Ha ha ha! You Big Dummy, you should no better!:cool:

I WISH I could be there! I believe Todd and Sprockets should RACE 1 FULL Lap on the Speedway on their Stretch Bikes for pink slips !! :D:eek:
Sprockets & Todd ..... please pass out Flyers for the Commerce GA Swap meet.... OK ?? I must work this weekend or I'd be there to share in the FUN!!
I hope the Event is great for everybody!! Cheers! CCR Dave

I WISH I could be there! I believe Todd and Sprockets should RACE 1 FULL Lap on the Speedway on their Stretch Bikes for pink slips !! :D:eek:
Sprockets & Todd ..... please pass out Flyers for the Commerce GA Swap meet.... OK ?? I must work this weekend or I'd be there to share in the FUN!!
I hope the Event is great for everybody!! Cheers! CCR Dave
Good idea Dave. Except ReTodd would lay frame dragging around the track claiming I had an unfair advantage.

Back