When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

need id

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

bobsbikes

Finally riding a big boys bike
100_4632.JPG
100_4627.JPG
100_4627.JPG
100_4627.JPG
buddy of mine picked this up needs help with year and make
I'm thinking junior trike but not sure all I have seen is the pic.
and from the rear step and seat looks like jr he said the one
pedal that is on it has a big k stamped on it I will stap by my
house tomarrow I will take some pic.any help

That rear step plate with the teardrop shaped pads stamped into the metal is definitely a Junior Toy Co. design. Hard to give an exact year since this plate design was used for several years from at least the 1940s to the AMF era of the 1950s. Not sure if the pedal is original or not since I haven't seen any Juniors close up enough to compare pedal brand names or styles.

Dave

That rear step plate with the teardrop shaped pads stamped into the metal is definitely a Junior Toy Co. design. Hard to give an exact year since this plate design was used for several years from at least the 1940s to the AMF era of the 1950s. Not sure if the pedal is original or not since I haven't seen any Juniors close up enough to compare pedal brand names or styles.

Dave
thanks dave I was thinking the same one the pedal that some one just put that one on
it I did find that karman rubber co. made bike an trike rubber products.not sure if I will
refinish this one or not.thanks for your input can always count on you for info

Back