When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Identify this frame... factory Shaw

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

DJF

Finally riding a big boys bike
Shaw did not make thier own frames so I am asking the question as to which company did? Here is a picture of the chain drive H20 super. Please identify the pieces and parts as you can and let us know.

The clues we have from the factory paperwork is the seat mast top edge down is 20 inches. And the handle bars are "Motorcycle".
s-l1600.jpg

maybe bike manuf. like schwinn,westfield,crown.then they would put their headbadge on it.what you need is a tall frame so your motor can fit in.like this bike.

PICT1762.JPG

Was hoping for some ppl here to take a shot at figuring out what they used by the picture and I could search for those parts. Any tall frame will work but few are pretty. And I wont invest in this without some style.

well, that shape and size tank opening is Mead (Schwinn), or Shelby as far as I've seen. 1920's to 1934
Saddle looks like Troxel, bars are tillers.
I'm leaning toward Mead as the fender supports look Mead.

Back