When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Details about this CWC?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I agree with all the other posts !! you might want to replace the badge, w/ a roadmaster badge and put the correct rivets in !! 1946/47 is on the money !!..check out the other comets and compare them to yours? like your cwc...;) Richard....

Removed the Hiawatha badge and the paint is new under. Whatever badge it came with had the same shape as the Hiawatha one. ??????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The fenderlite is an accessory by Delta called a "Cadilite", plastic body. I have one but my insides are toast from a leaky battery.

Mike

The fenderlite is an accessory by Delta called a "Cadilite", plastic body. I have one but my insides are toast from a leaky battery.

Mike

Ok ; this one is clean inside and still works. What era were they made?

Removed the Hiawatha badge and the paint is new under. Whatever badge it came with had the same shape as the Hiawatha one. ??????

Cleveland Welding did make bikes for Gambles, so I wouldn't change that badge out until you know for sure it's been replaced. A lot of variations on these bikes were never documented. Things got changed after the bikes were sold, but unless someone was trying to "restore" this 2 or 30 years ago, I don't see why they'd swap the head badge. Sometimes the best evidence is the bike itself.

Cleveland Welding did make bikes for Gambles, so I wouldn't change that badge out until you know for sure it's been replaced. A lot of variations on these bikes were never documented. Things got changed after the bikes were sold, but unless someone was trying to "restore" this 2 or 30 years ago, I don't see why they'd swap the head badge. Sometimes the best evidence is the bike itself.

Agreed. Took the badge off and the paint pattern matches the badge. The badge shape is upside down from the Roadmaster and others that were used. Going to leave it as is. Thanks for the help!

Back