When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fleetwood Locking Fork ?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Thads Skunk Works

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Picked this up at an auction. Did Fleetwoods ever have a locking fork ? Is this original to this bike ? 1936 Schwinn ?

MVC-792S.JPG

MVC-797S.JPG

MVC-798S.JPG

MVC-862S.JPG

MVC-866S.JPG

MVC-867S.JPG

Last edited:
Nice Thad! I have never heard of one with a locking fork. Can you please post the serial number when you get a chance. Kindly, Brant

Nice Thad! I have never heard of one with a locking fork. Can you please post the serial number when you get a chance. Kindly, Brant
Serial is 198xx. Do you know what year that is ? I didn't find any feature inside the steering head that would interact with the locking feature on the fork.

Serial is 198xx. Do you know what year that is ? I didn't find any feature inside the steering head that would interact with the locking feature on the fork.
I agree with others fork is Schwinn. Huffman did not use a locking fork. Is the serial just numbers or is there a letter(s) as well? What about letter/number underneath main serial number? Pic of serial? V/r Shawn

Back