When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fleetwood Locking Fork ?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I agree with others fork is Schwinn. Huffman did not use a locking fork. Is the serial just numbers or is there a letter(s) as well? What about letter/number underneath main serial number? Pic of serial? V/r Shawn
OK, it's H19305. I've restored the bike, still would like to have the correct tank & fork.

CIMG8695.JPG

CIMG8696.JPG

CIMG8697.JPG

CIMG6700.JPG

Nice score at $90 Thad; thank you for posting the photo of the serial number on the bottom bracket. The XX numbers mentioned earlier did not make any sense. Shawn's 1937 is spot on. I believe I have the correct fork if you need one but I need to check when I am back in New Mexico.

Nice score at $90 Thad; thank you for posting the photo of the serial number on the bottom bracket. The XX numbers mentioned earlier did not make any sense. Shawn's 1937 is spot on. I believe I have the correct fork if you need one but I need to check when I am back in New Mexico.
Thanks for the note. I am interested in the fork. Please let me know . Also interested in the other original parts needed for this bike. Thad

Back