When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Been in my family since the 70's - Streamline Aerocycle

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
It's been awhile since I've posted so I just wanted to give everyone an update. I still haven't gotten together with other family members to discuss a price point. I've been trying to get us all together to settle on a price and let all of you know, but that seems easier said than done. I'll keep checking up on this, might even try and add new pictures if I get a chance!
lol...I think we all have families like that

It's been awhile since I've posted so I just wanted to give everyone an update. I still haven't gotten together with other family members to discuss a price point. I've been trying to get us all together to settle on a price and let all of you know, but that seems easier said than done. I'll keep checking up on this, might even try and add new pictures if I get a chance!

Since the family knows of the tremendous value of this bike, it will only get more difficult. I am not judging anyone, but greed could very well rear it's ugly head. I certainly wish you the best of luck. Of course, not many people have heirlooms that are this valuable. So if you keep it, I think we all should be able to understand AND RESPECT that.

some simple advice.
1 settle on a price
2 pick who you want to sell it too, believe me, if you don't set a crazy price they'll pay what you ask. your main decision is where the bike goes from here. there are good new homes and bad new homes.
3 no, I don't have a dog in this hunt, I don't want the bike, and I don't care who gets it. just stating the facts as I see them. don't let anyone pressure you. you pick the buyer, you're under no obligation to anyone.
BEEN THERE, DONE THAT!

Since the family knows of the tremendous value of this bike, it will only get more difficult. I am not judging anyone, but greed could very well rear it's ugly head. I certainly wish you the best of luck. Of course, not many people have heirlooms that are this valuable. So if you keep it, I think we all should be able to understand AND RESPECT that.
BEEN THERE, DONE THAT!
SO TRUE!

People are restless, do something! :(
angry_mob.gif

Why not just put it on EBay and let it bring what the open market says it's worth?
There is obviously a lot of interest on it already. And you might be surprised what it brings.
I am not a fan what so ever of FEEBay, but I also think it's a fair way to let it go.
No arguing with family about a set price, no hard feelings and it brings top dollar from what the open market says it's worth.
This would be one of those rare times that Ebay is probably the best way to go.
There is more than 1 seller and if all people involved are not happy with the result, it could cause some nasty feeling and a nasty outcome.
JKent

Back