When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A Mountain of Bicycles!

-

Cory

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Look close, those are bikes. This is crazy, the mound is so big they are using cranes to add to it. Mostly bikes from 3 recent bankrupt bike sharing companies in China.
c7ca8fa16ac0021695c9b938ef503b54.jpg
c1b502915a9bf9acf795d0132f8733b1.jpg

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Wow that’s crazy! There were a lot of yellow Bikes destined for the world. Not anymore..... any idea what’s going on here? Modern art? Bringing smelter to the pile? Lol

Wow that’s crazy! There were a lot of yellow Bikes destined for the world. Not anymore..... any idea what’s going on here? Modern art? Bringing smelter to the pile? Lol
See original post [emoji41][emoji106]

I read it, but why bring the bikes here and waste resources piling them up? Not just in a truck to the recyclers?
Since there is a bankruptcy there will be investors who will be owed money. Since this pile is not trash and will have value lets assume they are being held till the close of bankruptcy proceedings. With the money brought in from these to be disbursed amongst investors.

You'd think with 1.379 billion Chinese folks there wouldn’t be enough Bikes for everyone but I guess not.....

Back