When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

28" WAR Tires Set!!!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

carlitos60

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Just Wondering What This 28" War Tires Set is Worth?? Were They SOLD to the Public?
Brand: ALL STATE CRUSADERS
Very Nice Condition for Age and Usage, They Air Up Nicely; But, Have Various Leaks! They Could be Sealed or Patched!!
Great Display Tires, Not for Riding!

000_0009.JPG

000_0010.JPG
000_0011.JPG
000_0006.JPG

They were still making 28 inch tires up till the 40s. There were a lot of those bikes still on the road.

Yes,,,,,But Not with The (WAR TIRE) Logo on Them!!!
These are WW1 Era Tires!
What Should I Fairly Ask for Them??

Yes WW2 tires -and they made chain link 28 till just about after the war as old crocks were being put back on the road due to gas rationing - that is why you see so many TOC bikes with chain links and new seats and pedals from the 40's think about it

here is a CRUISER branded war grade tire 28 X 1 1/4" fitted to a 1934 track bike during the war years. Wish I still had it. Required British size rim beyond 642 mm.

DSC01181.JPG

DSC01186.JPG

here is a CRUISER branded war grade tire 28 X 1 1/4" fitted to a 1934 track bike during the war years. Wish I still had it. Required British size rim beyond 642 mm.

Love the Bike, and Tires were Cool:::::; But, War Tire and War Grade are NOT The Same!!!!
Mines are for Sale!!!

Back