When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sale Pending FS: 1960's Violet Sears Spyder Banana Seat 5 Speed Bicycle $325 obo

-

speeddemon

Look Ma, No Hands!
For sale is a 1960's Violet Sears Spyder 5 speed 24 in bicycle.

Serial Number: 02459510

It is pretty darn close to all original, only non-original parts is the front tire has the original rear tire (Allstate Sports Tread by Sears)

The seat has no rips, holes or tears, original paint is in pretty darn good shape its age.

I can send more photos on request.

I am asking $325 or willing to listen to offers on the Sear Spyder. (Sorry no trades)

I also have a single speed "The Fast One" bicycle with NOS tires on it. The sprocket is slightly bent and doesn't turn, I just haven't fixed it yet. (Color is yellow, there has been some touch up on the bicycle) $500 + $80 shipping.

fw668h.jpg

2hp3tro.jpg

2h7e7ox.jpg

2yl1oqw.jpg

2a6m8t5.jpg

rr5kwx.jpg

Last edited:
Wasn't someone here looking for one about a month ago? Hope they are watching.

For sale is a 1960's Violet Sears Spyder 5 speed 24 in bicycle.

Serial Number: 02459510

It is pretty darn close to all original, only non-original parts is the front tire has the original rear tire (Allstate Sports Tread by Sears)

The seat has no rips, holes or tears, original paint is in pretty darn good shape its age.

I can send more photos on request.

I am asking $325 or willing to listen to offers on the Sear Spyder. (Sorry no trades)

I also have a single speed "The Fast One" bicycle with NOS tires on it. The sprocket is slightly bent and doesn't turn, I just haven't fixed it yet. (Color is yellow, there has been some touch up on the bicycle) $500 + $80 shipping.

View attachment 716498

View attachment 716499

View attachment 716500

View attachment 716501

View attachment 716502

View attachment 716504

I'm interested in this Spyder Bike if you still have it for sale. Please let me know. Thanks
Jim

I am interested as well. No big deal if I don’t get it. I am color blind and love violet.

Back