When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Are these 1st decade Schwinn forks?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

mongeese

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
IMG_7572.JPG
IMG_7573.JPG
IMG_7574.JPG

What is the serial # and where is it located? Mine pictured below--13678. V/r Shawn

DSC_1208 - Copy.JPG

Shawn I thought the numbers were right where yours were but upon further inspection they seem to not be numbers and more like scrapes. I can not find any numbers stamped on frame. Do you know of anywhere I may have missed them on frame? Also the bottom bracket is a Fauber with threaded cups.

Shawn I thought the numbers were right where yours were but upon further inspection they seem to not be numbers and more like scrapes. I can not find any numbers stamped on frame. Do you know of anywhere I may have missed them on frame? Also the bottom bracket is a Fauber with threaded cups.

Doesn't sound like a Schwinn to me. Might want to post up pics of the entire bike to see if someone can identify it. V/r Shawn

Back