When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

HEX TUBE HELP

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Roadkill

Finally riding a big boys bike
My friend has a beautiful 48 Hex Tube Silver King that has garbage aftermarket pedals on it. Does anyone know what pedals would have originally come on this bike? Thanks.
Ride on
Sean

I second the Torrington 8s as far as what was called for in the literature. That said I believe my original bike has a different pedal but I'll check. V/r Shawn

I second the Torrington 8s as far as what was called for in the literature. That said I believe my original bike has a different pedal but I'll check. V/r Shawn
Thanks Shawn. I thought they might have come with the elusive Monark deluxe or supreme pedals. Maybe these were later?
Ride on
Sean
Screenshot_20171130-223900.png

@Freqman1 what is the difference between a T8 and T10's. Is it the length of the blocks?
Thanks,
Sean
Blocks and caps are both different. If you do a search here on the forum you should find examples pretty easy. The T10 was used, primarily, on deluxe bikes and the T8, generally, on the lower tier bikes. V/r Shawn

Back