When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My "chrome Cousins" Together For The First Time

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I'm pretty sure the Hiawatha Silver Jet was one of Al's bikes.......almost positive.
Al ended up adding a Dial-Your-Ride that I once owned to his collection and did am A++++ clean up and upgrade on it before he passed away.
I didn't get a chance to chat / PM much with him but when I did I could tell he was a class act !!!![/QUOTE]

... Al with some of his bikes ...

image1 (2).JPG
image2 (1).JPG

Yes, thanks go to all the previous owners who really took care of it. From what I know about this Spaceliner and have been told, it's all original except the pedals. Here's another angle of it.

View attachment 713296

I sold Al that Spaceliner, bought it from a CABE'r from Ohio (I think). Al fixed the headlight and put the red pedals on it. It still had (has ?) the original Sears tires on it.

I also sold him a red Columbia Torpedo middle weight. Not sure where that went. It was in remarkable condition like most of Al's bikes.

Miss Al.......cool guy.

Mike

I sold Al that Spaceliner, bought it from a CABE'r from Ohio (I think). Al fixed the headlight and put the red pedals on it. It still had (has ?) the original Sears tires on it.

I also sold him a red Columbia Torpedo middle weight. Not sure where that went. It was in remarkable condition like most of Al's bikes.

Miss Al.......cool guy.

Mike

Mike, the Spaceliner still has the original tires and they look good and strong. As noted, I purchased 5 of Al's bikes and know where three others are at, but not sure about the Columbia. Thanks for the additional history on the bike...much appreciated.

Rick

Mike, the Spaceliner still has the original tires and they look good and strong. As noted, I purchased 5 of Al's bikes and know where three others are at, but not sure about the Columbia. Thanks for the additional history on the bike...much appreciated.

Rick

Cool Rick, glad they're in good hands.

Happy holidays!!

Mike

Back