When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Beautiful Schwinn deluxe Cycle truck guard

-

Danny the schwinn freak

cruisin on my ratty Schwinn straightbar
I am not very well versed on Cycle Trucks. I collect OG paint deluxe Schwinn guards and this one came my way in a trade last year from another CABE member. He said he bought it for a restoration on his friends bike and didn’t end up using it. Paint is beautiful to excellent with a few minor flaws and chips. It is red under the chipped areas just as a factory black guard would be. The round schwinn decal looks authentic and OG to me. The cycle truck decal looks perfect. I asked a CABE member who is pretty hardcore into CT’s and he said he didn’t think they ever used deluxe guards on them. I paid $125 shipped for it and that’s what I am hoping to get back. If nothing else, it’s a gorgeous black guard that can be used on many bikes. Please let me know if you need more pica or info or are interested. Thank you,
Danny

6EA6AAFA-7E94-4923-966D-49A3B6758184.jpeg

D9235D11-DF4E-4A50-922F-66D1EDEF60B3.jpeg

59D4FDF4-2AF1-4054-84B2-6610C0A57F08.jpeg

1DE9D549-4355-4071-A8CE-3E43F5452CD9.jpeg

091EDE55-7DD2-4A7C-8CB8-A12C4096FF7E.jpeg

I am not very well versed on Cycle Trucks. I collect OG paint deluxe Schwinn guards and this one came my way in a trade last year from another CABE member. He said he bought it for a restoration on his friends bike and didn’t end up using it. Paint is beautiful to excellent with a few minor flaws and chips. It is red under the chipped areas just as a factory black guard would be. The round schwinn decal looks authentic and OG to me. The cycle truck decal looks perfect. I asked a CABE member who is pretty hardcore into CT’s and he said he didn’t think they ever used deluxe guards on them. I paid $125 shipped for it and that’s what I am hoping to get back. If nothing else, it’s a gorgeous black guard that can be used on many bikes. Please let me know if you need more pica or info or are interested. Thank you,
Danny

View attachment 720637
View attachment 720638
View attachment 720639
View attachment 720640
View attachment 720641

Back