When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

i am having trouble identifying some vintage fenders.....

-

lonnie2545

On Training Wheels
Hello All,

After numerous attempts to identify, on my own, the maker of these newly acquired fenders i am attaching photos below in hopes that someone will recognize them and know a little bit about them? or perhaps someone could point me in the right direction???

IMG_20171206_220213.jpg
IMG_20171206_220652.jpg
IMG_20171206_220411.jpg
they look like something made pre-world war ii.....however i am not an expert.....i was able to find a pair of very similar ones made by CWC, however those were not near as pointed at the ends as mine are.....thank you so much for your time......Lonnie

Very Unusual!
30 years doing old bikes and I have never seen them.
I am very interested to see what THECABE brings to the table

The flaring looks like it was done after, by someone who knew was they were doing. The underside crimping doesn't look factory. An early Rat Rodder ? It would be interesting to see what the whole bike looked like. I agree w/ you on CWC.

They look like they were “shade tree” modified.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thanks to everyone for the input.....i plan to sell the pair at a garage sale on saturday, and want to set them at a reasonably low and fair price ...... everyone's input as to their making has helped tremendously and has also confirmed my thoughts as well (as far as the modifications go) ...... i will now do a bit more research into an asking price - thanks again everyone. lonnie

Back