When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Just wondering?

-

kirk thomas

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
I think you all know that I had to move from the garage I was renting. I have some bikes I would consider selling. The bikes have all been taken apart and boxed up for storage. I am wondering if anyone would like to see any as I would pull the box and put together to make sure everything is there in my living room before I ship. Here is a list of the bikes I am thinking about selling. All the bikes are complete, some need paint as some are frankenbikes but with the proper parts. I am selling due to me and my wife's health. I am disabled and on SSDI and my wife has MS. Please ask if you have any questions.

1- 1940 Colson Snaptank men's 26"
2- 1949 Pair of 20" Donald Duck
3-1940 Dayton long tank 26" men's
4- 1939 Elgin 4 Star Sport with duel lights and 5 war time plates on the rear fender 1940 to 45 I think. girls
5- 1947 Schwinn B6 Motor Model has never had a motor installed men's
6- 1939 Elgin Sport men's
7- 1941 Firestone Crusier bullnose with a repro headbadge. girls

Last edited:
Have any pre disassembly pictures of these? It would help a lot. How's about prices?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok I guess people are interested I will post pics with prices as I take them out of storage. This may take a week or 2. Thank You All.
I have a list of some members and will contact.

Looking forward to seeing them!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The ducks are sold.
P1250103.JPG
P1250115.JPG

Back