When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1972 Schwinn Continental Restoration

-
By the way, here's my 1972 Schwinn Continental in burgundy. I would like some ideas for touch-up paint.

6E1461F8-2B9E-43EA-B2A1-03265CF51804.jpeg

By the way, here's my 1972 Schwinn Continental in burgundy. I would like some ideas for touch-up paint.

Actually, I was referring to the original post, since it was exactly like my bike.
No problem! Paint is paint. What works on one bike should work on many others in like condition. Besides the thread said you had replied to my post. You have a nice looking bike there! I have a 1974 Le Tour that I have put about 2,500 miles on. They are great riding bikes!

Actually, I was referring to the original post, since it was exactly like my bike.
No - I did not use any touch-up paint.

There is a CABER that sells touch-up for Stingrays but I don't think he has any Burgundy. I would try Hobby Lobby to see what they have in their model section.

Also, fingernail polish comes in a gazillion shades...

Back