When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Curious what these lights are.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

capnsteveo

'Lil Knee Scuffer
I want to fabricate a dual bracket for these lights but haven't seen them before. They have glass lenses and open bottoms. Anyone recognize these?
dual lights1.jpg
dual lights.jpg

Oops! I figured it out...sorry for the post. They're from a 1940 Chevy coupe. Still...they're gonna make cool dual bike lights when I'm done. There's screws in the top side so I think someone may have had them on a bike before.

1940 chevy lights3.JPG

Unless someone added the screws to the top later, I think they might be old cab clearance lights, too. These plastic lenses below are from the modern LED version.

22406332_10155233591918191_8548898522350685824_n.jpg

I want to fabricate a dual bracket for these lights but haven't seen them before. They have glass lenses and open bottoms. Anyone recognize these?View attachment 727479 View attachment 727480
I picked one of those up at a catch all Swap meet, I thought they were cab lights for a old truck. Not Sure . I sold mine to a friend at Scott’s swap meet in Texas, he thought they were cool also , he was going to put them on his rat rod

Back