When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking for this black and white 1950 Schwinn striaghtbar that sold on Facebook last Saturday

-

Danny the schwinn freak

cruisin on my ratty Schwinn straightbar
Hello. Last Saturday the bike in the pics below was posted in a vintage bicycles and parts forums on Facebook and got sold the same day. It’s a black and white 1950 Schwinn straightbar with fenders and is in worn but decent condition. It was located in New Ulm, Mn and I think the buyer was local. I’m trying to get a hold of the person who bought it. I’d like to talk to him about it. I contacted the seller, but he wasn’t really helpful in putting me in touch with him. If anyone on here knows him or knows who he is, would you please have him contact me? He can call or text me at (520) 333-8177.
Thank you for any help you can offer, Danny

0C35ED93-AF28-4010-BE53-EEF9B96D0C15.jpeg

E588B012-62E2-444B-A286-2333D510BBB5.jpeg

I only know who sold the bike.....bet it stayed local tho, I'll keep my eye out for it.
Darcie

I only know who sold the bike.....bet it stayed local tho, I'll keep my eye out for it.
Darcie
Awesome, thank you. The only thing the seller did say was that a local person bought it through craigslist. Otherwise he didn’t really seem to want to help. I’d really love to talk to the new owner and see I he might be willing to sell it. It’s exaxtly what I am looking for. I’d really appreciate any help you can offer. Thank you for responding, Danny

That frame is exactly what I’m hunting as well!

Best of luck Danny!

(I have no intention of hunting this one down)

Back