When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infiltrating the Cali Cartel 12/27-28

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Ok well just to be clear I'm coming up Wednesday afternoon, hopefully meeting some Monrovia Folk that night and then I guess I'll be competing in some like 50 mile Long Beach antique bicycle endurance test the following morning with triple three and friends. I don't think I've ever Ridden one of these old heaps for more than a mile so this should be interesting.

Right on, Nick and I will be there a few weeks later, for the Feb 4th CC ride. I do share bikewhorder's trepidation at the miles you guys put on tho...sheesh we're good if we do 10.... better go easy on the new kids! :p

Darcie
Just stay clear of Mark's( @tripple3 ) handlebars :eek:
@Jarod24

Sorry Mike but they gave me a choice between the Camaro and the Mustang and I had to go with a Camaro. I hope you'll still let me crash at your place.

IMAG0756.jpg

Sorry Mike but they gave me a choice between the Camaro and the Mustang and I had to go with a Camaro. I hope you'll still let me crash at your place.

View attachment 729429

Sounds like a similar situation some the executives of the steel company I work for faced at Dearborn when they had to attend a meeting on why mislabeled steel was used in the manufacturer of about 300 Raptors and they chose to try to park their rented Toyota out front!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back