When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is This a Colson?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

NoControl

Look Ma, No Hands!
Hi Folks,

Got this bike yesterday from a bike co-op that gives bikes to the homeless and those in need. I traded them six bikes that were more modern. The bikes I traded them were freebies, so other than my time I got this "Colson" for nothing.

The lady I spoke with called it a Colson, but I have my doubts. No headbadge of course. All the research I've done so far have not found any matches or similarities to this serial number: K205731

Can you guys help me? I'm new to the old-bike game.

EN9jMSq.jpg

Tsb3ydN.jpg

SrRsatG.jpg

v7L0Szf.jpg

yVBdAbI.jpg

61YXAHW.jpg

J5uG1n9.jpg

BiGa3JU.jpg

Qa4inWC.jpg

I just compared this bike to a 1947 Columbia frame that I already had, and its an exact match. The only difference being that the serial number on the one I already had starts with an L.

Nice Bike and a Good Trade... I also own a `46 Columbia. It is one of my favorite riders. You could perk yours up a little bit. On Ebay in the past few months You can add a reproduction Tank with horn unit, deluxe Chainguard, and a nice Rack at a very reasonable price. These parts come unpainted, which is perfect for your application. I added a set to my bike. Parts fit good and make a plain bike into a Deluxe. A Repro Headlight would complete your package. Good Luck with your New Treasure,---God Bless,---Cowboy

Back