When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn Ace

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
-a
~
%
z

NoControl

Look Ma, No Hands!
Craigslist deal I just could not pass up. I believe this is a 1952, and if anyone could verify and tell me a little more about it, I would sure appreciate it.

Serial number: C67349

24" front wheel.

WOhlJ1W.jpg

O8BGV3X.jpg

bp6O4tK.jpg

fJrLRVJ.jpg

GGh5MZ3.jpg

The rack is nice. Not bent at all. There was a weird hole drilled into it though.

6XZFgpU.jpg

mfhzQhh.jpg

TCFxg85.jpg

nXEks3A.jpg

Like I said, I think its a '52, but I'd love to have one of you experts verify.

Also, does this bike come with a tank? There's no holes drilled into the front fender for a light.

47-48. @REC
Rack is from a Higgins or something. On the Morrow rear hub, you will find a letter and number on the other side of the 36-13 stamping. It will also indicate the year of the bike if the wheels are original to the bike.

No holes for a light means it probably was a base model and likely didn't have a tank. Look for rub marks on the frame where the tank would go.
Rack is not Schwinn. Looks like JC Higgins or something.

Last edited:
47-48. @REC
Rack is from a Higgins or something. On the Morrow rear hub, you will find a letter and number on the other side of the 36-13 stamping. It will also indicate the year of the bike if the wheels are original to the bike.

I'll be waiting on the hub date here. Definitely NOT a '52. Serial number's in the wrong place!
Nice old bike but that 24" front wheel ain't got a home there.

Added it to the list.
REC

47-48. @REC

Lol we must have been typing at the same time, as i did not see your reply at the time.
I find it funny our response to the rack was almost the same.

I'll be waiting on the hub date here. Definitely NOT a '52. Serial number's in the wrong place!
Nice old bike but that 24" front wheel ain't got a home there.

Added it to the list.
REC

Thanks for your input, REC. That number on the hub is P2.

Back