When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Seats, Seats, & more Seats

-

STRADALITE

I live for the CABE
A39B67BE-2211-4B07-82F0-84C9DA01559D.jpeg
14ED43BF-2923-4A98-9B88-7A9578DD81EE.jpeg
I’ve been restoring seats for Cabe members for about 8 or 9 years. I never really kept track of the ones I completed. I took some pictures now and then.
This year I decided to keep a ledger with dates and descriptions along with the recipient.
I’m glad I did because this year also turned out to be my busiest year.
I rebuilt, modified, and restored 40 seats this year. So thanks to everyone for keeping me busy.
Typically I get a couple week break at the beginning of the year but I have 4 more seats ready to finish with a couple more in transit.
So it looks like I’m ready for another busy year.

Horizontal Spring Lobdell and an aged Garford.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Nice! I just sold a saddle to someone here, and it is being shipped your way for a refurb. I should have dropped a couple more in the box for some work...

Josh.
Can you do one of these?
It looks near impossible, but you seem to be able to do just about anything.
image.jpeg

View attachment 731364 View attachment 731365 I’ve been restoring seats for Cabe members for about 8 or 9 years. I never really kept track of the ones I completed. I took some pictures now and then.
This year I decided to keep a ledger with dates and descriptions along with the recipient.
I’m glad I did because this year also turned out to be my busiest year.
I rebuilt, modified, and restored 40 seats this year. So thanks to everyone for keeping me busy.
Typically I get a couple week break at the beginning of the year but I have 4 more seats ready to finish with a couple more in transit.
So it looks like I’m ready for another busy year.

Horizontal Spring Lobdell and an aged Garford.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Lovely work!

I had 8 saddles done last year. The last one ended badly. I will definitely be sending work your way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Another busy year with the seats. 39 completed.
So close to having the 40th done. (sorry Shawn, should be soon)
I'm sensing another busy year coming up. I already have a backlog and 2019 hasn't even started. But first I am taking a break.
Thanks to everyone for keeping me busy and for your patience.

fullsizeoutput_75d.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_756.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_6f2.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_6f4.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_739.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_738.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_700.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_701.jpeg

Back