When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Truss Frame Pierce

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Dave Stromberger

I'm Afraid I Can't Let You Do That
System Administrator
Snagged this 'ole boy today. It's had a hard life, but I can fix it! A true "barn find" purchaced from the original owners daughter.

In searching around here and via Google and Bing Images, I've only found a photo of ONE other truss frame Pierce. It's illustrated in the catalogs of course, but real-life bikes seem to be pretty scarce. If you have one, post pics!

20180113_133422.jpg

20180113_142923.jpg

20180113_144640.jpg

20180113_144739.jpg

That is one interesting looking truss frame bike, and just the way I like to see them...............................right out of the barn ! Pete in Fitchburg

Snagged this 'ole boy today. It's had a hard life, but I can fix it! A true "barn find" purchaced from the original owners daughter.

In searching around here and via Google and Bing Images, I've only found a photo of ONE other truss frame Pierce. It's illustrated in the catalogs of course, but real-life bikes seem to be pretty scarce. If you have one, post pics!

View attachment 737405
View attachment 737406

View attachment 737407

View attachment 737408

I have long suspected that my sprocket was a Pierce and now I know that it is , thank you for the post ..Tom

IMG_8842.JPG

IMG_8843.JPG

Thanks all! I cleaned off the Morrow hub shell and found D3 date code... 1934! Pretty late for a Pierce, and a 28" wheel one at that! That is, assuming the wheel was original to the bike. '34 matches the Persons bucket saddle and I think those Persons "double bubble" pedals too?

Thanks all! I cleaned off the Morrow hub shell and found D3 date code... 1934! Pretty late for a Pierce, and a 28" wheel one at that! That is, assuming the wheel was original to the bike. '34 matches the Persons bucket saddle and I think those Persons "double bubble" pedals too?

This is the Badge you will be searching for , Pierce Angola after 1918..Tom

IMG_8847.JPG

IMG_8848.JPG

IMG_8849.JPG

IMG_8850.JPG

Back