When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lonely Wood Wheel Searching For A Mate

-

Handyman

I live for the CABE
I've exhausted my searches on Match.com, eHarmony, PlentyOfFish, and even the personals on CraigsList with no luck, so as a last and final resort I'm turning my attention to the Cabe in hopes of finding my sole mate. Searching for a match to this painted wood wheel. Looking for an old, possibly TOC, painted wood wheel to spend the rest of my days with. Don't mind a little rough around the edges, even slightly abused. Ideally you will have 32 spoke holes and a barrel type hub but willing to take you any way your found. I know this is a long shot but feel it's worth a try. Pete in Fitchburg

Wood2 (1).JPG
Wood2 (2).JPG

Hi MantonSmith,
Thanks so much for posting the pic of the wheel and offering some help. However, what I'm really searching for is a wood wheel with a matching paint design as the pic I posted. I know it's a tall order, but I'm willing to bet the mate is out there..............................Pete in Fitchburg

Pete, that's a 28" you are looking for correct? I don't think so, but I'll see if I have anything close.

Back