When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ESSO TIGER BIKE

-
Killer job on the color match ! Did you get the seat cover from Koolestuff ? Im looking to finish my Renegade too.
I paint cars, so yeah the paint come out well. I bought what I think was a proper seat as far as shape goes. I could not find a cover, so I bought material. If I can find something closer o exact, I would consider it. Also, here is my fork trim that isn't good enough for me. Does it look correct though?

my renegade fork trim.jpg

Seat should be early solo polo style almost flat with the seam around outside. See pic. The seam is sewed into cardboard in the bottom and would be tricky to recover. The Person's solo polo has 2 pc pan. Would be much easier Raleigh Ron has some great post about em online.

IMG_20171214_142013.jpg

IMG_20171127_071453.jpg

I paint cars, so yeah the paint come out well. I bought what I think was a proper seat as far as shape goes. I could not find a cover, so I bought material. If I can find something closer o exact, I would consider it. Also, here is my fork trim that isn't good enough for me. Does it look correct though?

View attachment 743006
I gotta know... where did you find the fabric.? I have been looking all over and that looks like a good match!

I gotta know... where did you find the fabric.? I have been looking all over and that looks like a good match!
Just found the fabric on ebay. It's not exact, but looks pretty good. I have an early, almost flat seat which I believe is the correct style. I not a sewer/upholsterer, per se . . .but I have an industrial like machine, with a walking foot for, doing auto upholstery. Like I said, I'd be interested in something if I can find it. If not, I''ll be making a cover.

Just found the fabric on ebay. It's not exact, but looks pretty good. I have an early, almost flat seat which I believe is the correct style. I not a sewer/upholsterer, per se . . .but I have an industrial like machine, with a walking foot for, doing auto upholstery. Like I said, I'd be interested in something if I can find it. If not, I''ll be making a cover.
im looking at the Tiger Stripe seat cover on Koolestuff website. you can buy the skin or they can do the recover work if you have a good pan, or get a finished seat as well.
good luck with the project and post some pics when you finish it. !

Koolstuff is Pete's old site right? Where prices jumped over night when someone else took over? As for the seat material, mine looks like what is on their site. Except, I paid about $20. Says a lot huh ? :)

Is it an actual fabric or is it vinyl.

Back