When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lonely Wood Wheel Searching For A Mate

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Handyman

I live for the CABE
I've exhausted my searches on Match.com, eHarmony, PlentyOfFish, and even the personals on CraigsList with no luck, so as a last and final resort I'm turning my attention to the Cabe in hopes of finding my sole mate. Searching for a match to this painted wood wheel. Looking for an old, possibly TOC, painted wood wheel to spend the rest of my days with. Don't mind a little rough around the edges, even slightly abused. Ideally you will have 32 spoke holes and a barrel type hub but willing to take you any way your found. I know this is a long shot but feel it's worth a try. Pete in Fitchburg

Wood2 (1).JPG
Wood2 (2).JPG

Hi MantonSmith,
Thanks so much for posting the pic of the wheel and offering some help. However, what I'm really searching for is a wood wheel with a matching paint design as the pic I posted. I know it's a tall order, but I'm willing to bet the mate is out there..............................Pete in Fitchburg

Pete, that's a 28" you are looking for correct? I don't think so, but I'll see if I have anything close.

Back