When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Been in my family since the 70's - Streamline Aerocycle

-
How ever you decide to sell it I would only sell it local pickup . let the new owner handle picking it up I would not have a bike shop pack it as they do not care or understand how rare it is as ya cannot replace a lot of the parts on this bike which would cause problems in your sale if shipping damage is incurred no $$ from shipping insurance matters as ya can’t buy the parts to fix this 82 year old bike if I were you save your self a lot of hassle and sell pick up only wether on here or eBay cash pick up only . All of us on here have had bikes shipped or shipped bikes and have spent hours wrapping and packing to protect them but once in the hands of Any shipping company it’s just a large box that some times seems as if it was rolled end over end across the country .... Good luck with sale and please have it picked up to preserve its glory

I will pay cash and will fly to pick it up, no shipping hassle for you, and rest assure that it'll be in good hands.

In my honest opinion it is an heirloom. I'd either keep it or sell it to someone I know would respect the bike and not just buy it to resale or hoard it away.

I had forgotten about justin9's Aerocycle until
it was brought back to life!

So far it looks like no one has made him
"an offer he can't refuse!" :laughing:

Back