When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

QUITTING THE HOBBY ... lots of TOC Racers coming up for sale.

-

corbettclassics

I live for the CABE
Hello all ....

After 40 yrs of collecting track racers, it's time to throw in the towel.

Lots of TOC Factory Racers will be coming up for sale as well as original posters, 6-Day material, Cabinet cards etc.

My list is large so best to "let me know what you want" and I'll tell you if I have it.

Bikes like: Columbia, National, Tribune, Wolf-American, Dayton, Stearns, Barnes, Thomas, Fowler, Cleveland and many others will be offered in different states of condition from original to being restored or finished.

No tire kickers or time wasters please. Please don't say - "I'll take it" and then change your mind after all is said and done. There are too many bad experiences where someone keeps saying "I'll take it" and never follows through on their word.

Thank you,
Your friend in cycling,
CorbettClassics ( Bill )

it's one of the two outcomes of this hobby, you sell off or you pass on :eek:

You've had a long run at this, let me be the first to thank and congratulate you.

Give us the links/thread and we'll do what we can.

Aha, I see 12 in complete bicycles now, some already sold!

Last edited:
you can't unload before I do..... :(
Dibs on the Fowler if I can afford it.

And this will be the Fowler Bri -->

IMG_2552.jpeg

Hello all ....

After 40 yrs of collecting track racers, it's time to throw in the towel.

Lots of TOC Factory Racers will be coming up for sale as well as original posters, 6-Day material, Cabinet cards etc.

My list is large so best to "let me know what you want" and I'll tell you if I have it.

Bikes like: Columbia, National, Tribune, Wolf-American, Dayton, Stearns, Barnes, Thomas, Fowler, Cleveland and many others will be offered in different states of condition from original to being restored or finished.

No tire kickers or time wasters please. Please don't say - "I'll take it" and then change your mind after all is said and done. There are too many bad experiences where someone keeps saying "I'll take it" and never follows through on their word.

Thank you,
Your friend in cycling,
CorbettClassics ( Bill )
Hi Bill,
I am a pre-1900 bike collector. How do I see what you have for sale? Thanks.

Back