When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Gone pickin'...

-

fordmike65

Riding a '37 Colson Imperial
...in my own basement! While looking for the missing pieces to my girl's '38 Twinflex(chain,headset bearings, front hub guts and saddle), I found all kinds of stuff I forgot I had. I really need to start organizing:pensive:
JUST MAKING IT CLEAR! NONE OF THESE PARTS ARE FOR SALE!
20180212_214153.jpg
1518506473068620714481.jpg
20180212_212908.jpg
20180212_213439.jpg

Last edited:
One side of a colson tank?.complete. -. That looks like everything I need for my colson frame! BB /straight truss bars/ colson chain ring / don't see the head badge tho. How much?

Last edited:
One side of a colson tank?.complete. -. That looks like everything I need for my colson frame! BB /straight truss bars/ colson chain ring / don't see the head badge tho. How much?
Tank belongs to my Imperial project. Besides that just my Colson stash for future projects. Found a repop Commander stem I forgot I picked up. Probably end up using it unless I find another real one.

I should add that these are parts I've picked up along the way for ongoing projects. Not really for sale. Now I just need to get to it!

Dang ! If you go in my basement all you will find are things and kitchen gimmicks my wife had to have and I told her we would never use.

Back