When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Something New Something Blue.....Bird

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Bluebirds are cool but WOW! I knew it couldn't have been in my price range but its at least 3X what I'd ever spend on a bike,especially one I really couldn't ride. I'm happy this hobby is still alive and well.

Last edited:
Ok guys....I'm just messing around, I didn't get the bird. A friend got it and sent me the photos. He did pay over $6500 and he thinks there is OG paint under there too. He actually won't receive the bike until tomorrow and will shoot us some more photos. Thanks for the "congrats" and I wist I had a chance at it.

Ok guys....I'm just messing around, I didn't get the bird. A friend got it and sent me the photos. He did pay over $6500 and he thinks there is OG paint under there too. He actually won't receive the bike until tomorrow and will shoot us some more photos. Thanks for the "congrats" and I wist I had a chance at it.
:unamused:

It sounds like the buyer purchased the BB for an investment and will decide what he is doing with it once he see's it in person

It sounds like the buyer purchased the BB for an investment and will decide what he is doing with it once he see's it in person
At over $6500 I'm not sure how much room he'll have left. Of course that depends on if you can salvage original paint. I still see somewhere around $3k in parts needed to get this one right. Would love to know year/original color. V/r Shawn

Back