When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

IVER Johnson Time!!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I think your correct carlitos60 on your Iver being a 1915/16. I have a 1915 Iver racer that I know for sure is at least a 1915 because it is the Chater Lea model and 1915 was the first year that Iver Johnson introduced this model. My serial # is 262845 and yours is 266xxx, fairly close in production.......................see it here: http://boulderartgallery.com/Iver_Johnson_Bicycle_Collection/IverJohnson_Page_24.html Pete in Fitchburg

I think your correct carlitos60 on your Iver being a 1915/16. I have a 1915 Iver racer that I know for sure is at least a 1915 because it is the Chater Lea model and 1915 was the first year that Iver Johnson introduced this model. My serial # is 262845 and yours is 266xxx, fairly close in production.......................see it here: http://boulderartgallery.com/Iver_Johnson_Bicycle_Collection/IverJohnson_Page_24.html Pete in Fitchburg

That's Cool!!
Pete, When did They Start/Stop Producing the FORK with an Open and a Closed Drop Ends??

Hi carlitos60,
I don't recall Iver ever making a fork with open drop ends.........................any Iver fork that I've ever seen with open drop ends were done by owners. Pete in Fitchburg

Hi carlitos60,
I don't recall Iver ever making a fork with open drop ends.........................any Iver fork that I've ever seen with open drop ends were done by owners. Pete in Fitchburg

I Thought, I Have Seen Them!!

Mine is before 1913 as the crank nut moved to the other side that year at S/N 195xxx, so I figure 1912, which averages to about 23k bikes per year in the interim accepting yours as 1915. I have no idea what likely numbers were back then, but that seems believable to me for a larger firm (or maybe sets mine back a few years).

Mine is before 1913 as the crank nut moved to the other side that year at S/N 195xxx, so I figure 1912, which averages to about 23k bikes per year in the interim accepting yours as 1915. I have no idea what likely numbers were back then, but that seems believable to me for a larger firm (or maybe sets mine back a few years).

Post a Picture of Yours!!!

Original track bars swapped out.

14714864_10154142707608191_791996363792716159_o.jpg

Back