When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Western Flyer ID

-

Tiberius

Look Ma, No Hands!
IMG_6483.JPG
IMG_6485.JPG
I found this outside a local thrift store for $75. It's missing something on the front fender and the rear fender. The chrome is rusty, but I've had Schwinns that looked worse and cleaned up pretty good. I was wondering if anyone knew the year of this bike and was wondering if $75 was an awesome price or just what it's worth. Thanks!

View attachment 595657 View attachment 595658 I found this outside a local thrift store for $75. It's missing something on the front fender and the rear fender. The chrome is rusty, but I've had Schwinns that looked worse and cleaned up pretty good. I was wondering if anyone knew the year of this bike and was wondering if $75 was an awesome price or just what it's worth. Thanks!

Here in my area, $50-$75 is a very fair price for that bike. If cleaned up really nice and the two missing parts are found, it could fetch $250. Again, in my area.

Sadly, I didn’t get it. I left work early 3 days in a row before I finally gave up. I’d be interested in seeing how your bike cleans up. Good luck!

Back