When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wingbar on ebay

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
This bike, and many others that you are about to see listed from the same seller/area belonged to Cyclone Coaster co founder Bernard Serrano.
His collection was being stored in a locker that he defaulted on and was sold at auction.
Everything should be kosher, but I'm always a little apprehensive about buying a bike that may have some personal dispute or animosity attached to it.

Feel bad for Bernard he's a good guy. Wish him the best.

The guy was a clown. This was up on fb before he had an auction. He put it up in old bikes club and told people to message him with offers. People saw how messed up the frame was and told him then he started trying to insult another guy telling him he rode garbage and that he knows what he collects is out of some peoples reach. Its funny now, considering that he had no freaking clue what the bikes actually were and actually just found them in a locker.

Did he fall on bad health or times? Wish he could have reached out to his support groups for help before he lost his stuff...sucks!

There was a 1994 issue Merlin Newsboy in there that showed up at our local Cycle Swap last Sunday and the guy sold it for $800 bucks!
As far as I know, they only made 100 of those.
It's a pretty amazing bike, when you think how hard it must have been to bend the tubing to build an all titanium cantilever mountain bike frame.
That thing should be up in the Marin Museum of Bicycle History.

From what I heard from the seller, he is not the original purchaser of the storage unit. He picked up roughly 15-16 bikes from the 200-300(what I was told) bikes that were in the lot. :(

From what I heard from the seller, he is not the original purchaser of the storage unit. He picked up roughly 15-16 bikes from the 200-300(what I was told) bikes that were in the lot. :(

Oh my. That’s a freakin horrible loss.

Back