When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

S2 rims

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I never knew much at all about the Hungary rabbit-hole Junior took the company down until I read this:

30B3583E-26F9-4493-BCED-E1FD60BA5B2E.jpeg

OK you guys gotta quit with the misinformation about stainless S2s, they do exist, I sure would like another one to match my one, mine looks like 1950s to me, sure not 40s, they are just as shiny as chrome if not more shiny, and the knurling is outstanding, mine doesn't have any cracks or any other BS, would like to hear more truth about these and less guess work

OK you guys gotta quit with the misinformation about stainless S2s, they do exist, I sure would like another one to match my one, mine looks like 1950s to me, sure not 40s, they are just as shiny as chrome if not more shiny, and the knurling is outstanding, mine doesn't have any cracks or any other BS, would like to hear more truth about these and less guess work View attachment 1189173
Thank you, Sir! That's what I'm looking for!

OK you guys gotta quit with the misinformation about stainless S2s, they do exist, I sure would like another one to match my one, mine looks like 1950s to me, sure not 40s, they are just as shiny as chrome if not more shiny, and the knurling is outstanding, mine doesn't have any cracks or any other BS, would like to hear more truth about these and less guess work View attachment 1189173
That is one rare rim! They will polish up like a mirror even though the stainless alloy Schwinn used is not the best

Back