When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I actually paid $$ for these bikes

-

ivrjhnsn

I live for the CABE
So I'm in the process of cataloging my collection and get to these two beauties that I paid cash for .
Old crusty here , there is NO bath gonna resurrect anything on it. I dished out $130 for it...What a bonehead.
IMG_1440.JPG
IMG_1440.JPG
IMG_1441.JPG
IMG_1442.JPG

And then there's this one. Franken Frame . Got this one for the bargain price of $25.
603937.JPG

For that second frame you've got a perfect CANdidate for the beer can and hose clamp reinforced with conduit and more hose clamps repairs, then ride on I say! Hobo Jungle meets Steam Punk.
20180227_131231_resized-jpg.jpg

This is how someone repaired a broken chain stay. Why would someone discard such a fine machine?

In all seriousness the first frame looks like a restoration or crusty clear coat candidate. How about polished steel look or patina clear coat? Nice rack too!

Last edited:
First one was a good buy, it has potential, and if nothing else there's more than $130 in parts.
The second one would make a great wall hanger just as it is.

Yes sir....nothin' wrong with the first bike as mentioned above. Looks awesome all crusty just the way it is. I'd loosen it up a bit, put a chain on and wheels and ride da mofo! You did alright:)

Back