When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

~ ~ First Pics! Red CWC Speed King! ~ ~

-
That SpeedKing is too cool. Just like the one I got last month when I bought out that collection that had a dozen CWC bikes. My SpeedKing will probably become my crusty rider. Mine is number K68648 and has a K3 Morrow hub. Also have a 38 girls with a Speedking badge.
IMG_20180131_142751.jpg
IMG_20180131_142849.jpg

That SpeedKing is too cool. Just like the one I got last month when I bought out that collection that had a dozen CWC bikes. My SpeedKing will probably become my crusty rider. Mine is number K68648 and has a K3 Morrow hub. Also have a 38 girls with a Speedking badge.View attachment 771598 View attachment 771601

Crazy bro ours are within 5000 production units away from each other btw 3rd & 4th quarter of '41!!!:eek:

Waiting for @slick to weigh in... I wonder if he still has these stashed...

https://thecabe.com/forum/threads/prewar-speedking-roadmaster-back-from-the-dead.24516/

https://thecabe.com/forum/threads/41-ladies-pace-maker.59303/#post-355664

@CWCMAN
@Freqman1
@cds2323

Photo093smaller-1.jpg

Photo117_zps90109c26-1.jpg

Last edited:
Love your bike Chris! Is it og paint? If so are there wear marks from a hang tank? What is the serial?

The green bike above is a roadster style frame that does not use a tank. The two top bars are closer together then your hang tank.

I see now thanks. Eddie does that call into question the Speed King badge being there or?

Still waiting to hear back from Chris whether the paint is og and the serial no...

Eddie does that call into question the Speed King badge being there or?

Not at all, CWC made several different badges that were used on various models. The Speed King badge could have been on the roadster as well as any other model CWC that was sold through that vendor.

Last edited:
Back