When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

GET-A-GRIP #7 Bicycle & Ride-On's Show, Swap Meet

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
-
Sounds great, wish I could make it happen! I’m always looking for cool streamlined/fendered pre-war ride on stuff!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think this will be a game day call for me. I don't want my pretties getting all wet! V/r Shawn

I think this will be a game day call for me. I don't want my pretties getting all wet! V/r Shawn

Hey Everybody watching the weather on this Event (as I am!) ..... David Orr texted to me this weather link that HE trusts the most >>>

www.AccuWeather.com then use zip code: 37311 >>>>>> this weather forecast show the rain getting there AFTER the Event!!

I LIKE this better than what I see on Weather.com .................. Give it a try! and then I believe you WILL still want to make the trip ;)

Cheers!! CCR Dave

I'll be there rain or shine! David works year 'round to make this once a year event a success for raising money for cancer. I'm not going to let a few possible showers keep me from going.

100_4859.jpg

I'd say if you had planned to go but don't want to get your favorite bike wet, then go anyway and leave the bike at home! Or better yet, go ahead and bring it and if it gets wet, you have an excuse to spend some quality time cleaning it up when you get home! There's also plenty of parts to rummage through and other things to spend your money on!

Back