When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn King Size Registry & Research Project

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Here is my submission. As mentioned before @ZE52414 foimd this for me. It’s oretty damn clean. Needs a thorough cleaning and detail, but it’s all there. Pics are below including the serial number, please add it to the registry. One thing, do you think the white grips are correct?

7177BD8D-31E7-4C8C-988E-AA7ABA53922D.jpeg

34F27716-ED2F-4629-8B8F-471501810F3B.jpeg

2CE46EC8-5284-433A-BA74-08C8A7DD0F30.jpeg

2BC1DC3E-C52C-42F4-9005-256A7AD34D6B.jpeg

Super nice KSA @Danny the schwinn freak
Yes, the white grips would be catalog correct. I had a 61-62 HD American in R. Red with the 7000 seat and springer when I had a paper route, it had the black grips. I'd say either one would be correct but Red, nah. The grip detailing in the catalog pics are pretty much fictional.

Yes, the white grips would be catalog correct. I had a 61-62 HD American in R. Red with the 7000 seat and springer when I had a paper route, it had the black grips. I'd say either one would be correct but Red, nah. The grip detailing in the catalog pics are pretty much fictional.
Awesome, thank you. I personally prefer black grips. So it that was a possibility, I’m going to go that route. It’s a pretty damn clean bike. The fenders have some minor issues, but a little straightening and good cleaning and it will be good to go. I’m pretty stoked to have this bike. Shout out to @ZE52414 for a kick ass packaging job that got this bike from Illinois to Arizona with no issues.

And if you haven’t shipped that low voltage door bell wire yet, please include enough for this bike also, lol, jk. Thanks for the info!

Back