When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

'41 Colson

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Here is mine

20170201_205309.jpg

Well it's nearly done. Just waiting on a set of grips I ordered, and I need to figure out what I want to mount on the front fender. And I still need to figure out how to shorten the shifter cable.
Today I swapped out the ratty looking Troxel for a nice comfy seat, and took some better pics in the sun.

View attachment 772916 View attachment 772917 View attachment 772918 View attachment 772919 View attachment 772925 View attachment 772926 View attachment 772936 View attachment 772937
Wish I could find some fenders for my 40 Colson
That is Badazz!!
Nice rims & wheels! You might have to give me a few pointers! That 1 serious Colson!!!

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Wish I could find some fenders for my 40 Colson
That is Badazz!!
Nice rims & wheels! You might have to give me a few pointers! That 1 serious Colson!!!

Thank you. The fenders I believe are McCauley and not correct but they came with the bike and I like them so I decided to leave them on.
I bought the 26x50mm wheelset from Clyde James Cycles on Ebay. The skip tooth cog is from Ichi Bikes. I'm just running standard 26x2.125 tires. They fit the rims pretty well but end up expanding a little more than normal when aired up, and the tires barely clear the fenders.

Thank you. The fenders I believe are McCauley and not correct but they came with the bike and I like them so I decided to leave them on.
I bought the 26x50mm wheelset from Clyde James Cycles on Ebay. The skip tooth cog is from Ichi Bikes. I'm just running standard 26x2.125 tires. They fit the rims pretty well but end up expanding a little more than normal when aired up, and the tires barely clear the fenders.
Like that look !!

Like that look !!

Jay ,still trying to track down the McCauley fenders, if you have a link would let me know ! Really want them fenders & rims for my 40 !
Thanks Joe Finn
2a46243cffd85c3d83473e3fe8e95736.jpg

Jay ,still trying to track down the McCauley fenders, if you have a link would let me know ! Really want them fenders & rims for my 40 !
Thanks Joe Finn View attachment 779041

I'm sorry, I don't have a link for the fenders. They were on the bike when I bought it and they're pretty old and no longer produced.
You might try posting an ad in the wanted section.

Back