When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Take Apart Bike

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

fat tire trader

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
I have this take apart bike. Has anyone ever seen anything like it? The fork is very Iver Johnson.
take-apart-1.jpg

I have this take apart bike. Has anyone ever seen anything like it? The fork is very Iver Johnson.View attachment 778683
Just a thought : Maybe this is a trick cycle ?
Similar cycles were used by trick riders in the early 1900's . See the exploits of Nick Kaufmann of Rochester N.Y. He would pedal his high bike and disassemble it while riding . He and his family continued performing into the early twentieth century. His bikes had release mechanisms that made it possible . Most were full nickle plate .
Glenn

Just a thought : Maybe this is a trick cycle ?
Similar cycles were used by trick riders in the early 1900's . See the exploits of Nick Kaufmann of Rochester N.Y. He would pedal his high bike and disassemble it while riding . He and his family continued performing into the early twentieth century. His bikes had release mechanisms that made it possible . Most were full nickle plate .
Glenn
I don't think its a trick bike. I think you will agree when I assemble and take pictures of the rest of the parts.

I have a set of adjustable bars that can be flipped upside down to become either riser bars or very steep drops. They use an interesting "keyed" stem section very similar to what I see poking out of the steer tube on your machine.

I have a set of adjustable bars that can be flipped upside down to become either riser bars or very steep drops. They use an interesting "keyed" stem section very similar to what I see poking out of the steer tube on your machine.
Hi Jesse,
Do you still have the bars?
Thanks,
Chris

Back